Wednesday, July 8, 2015

4 Island Essentials



Since moving to Honolulu, my makeup routine has become extremely minimalistic. With the weather so warm and humid during the day, there's no need for a smokey eye that will eventually be running down my face. Am I right or am I right?! Instead, I'll save my more extravagant makeup for date nights with the hubs ;)

Let me share with you exactly what I'm wearing on my face: tinted moisturizer, mineral blush, mascara, and a lip crayon. These products are my go-to products every single day.  I'm going to break each product down for you so you know exactly what to expect.

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue - This is a tinted moisturizer in a gel cream that has SPF 30. It's light weight with a sheer to medium coverage so you're left with hydrated and fresh looking skin. The shade I'm wearing is Tan 07.

MIRABEllA Cheeky Blush - This blush not only has a beautiful finish, but it has a super easy application if you don't want to fuss with a brush. Simply apply the applicator directly to the apple of your cheeks, and then use your fingers to blend it in. That's all I've been doing! The shade I'm wearing is Lively.

Maybelline Lash Sensational - Apart from brows (which I've been too lazy to do), mascara is what makes my eyes come to life. This mascara gives amazing length and fullness without flaking! I also love how much drama I can get out of it by adding multiple coats (like 5ish). here I'm wearing 2 coats. The shade I'm wearing is Brownish Black.

REVLON ColorBurst Matte Balm - With such simple makeup, it's nice to have a little pop of color. I'm pretty obessed with the ColorBurst lip crayons from REVLON. They come in both matte and glossy finishes and stay for hours. The shade I'm wearing is Unapologetic.  

If you're wanting to simplify your makeup routine, or if you just want to try out some new products, I highly recommend these! Enjoy!

xo | dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...