Monday, May 25, 2015

Mani Monday | Neon Glow



Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope that you can all take a moment to remember the reason we celebrate this day, and that you feel blessed with the company of loved ones. For me, I'm soaking up spending one last day with my family all together before my husband leaves tomorrow for Hawaii. It will be 3 weeks until we join him in our new home, so quality time counts!

Today's mani is extra fun because it glows! This weekend we went thunder bowling. In case you've never done that or are not sure what it is, it's a late night bowling session where they turn off the regular lights, and turn black lights on. All the pins and bowling balls glow and there's upbeat music to set the mood. My little girls and I thought it would be the best choice to make sure that we wore things that would glow, including our polish. We may not have made a strike each time, but our manis certainly did! What do you think?

xo | dré 


polish | Cina Glaze Purple Panic, OPI Alpine Snow, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...