Monday, May 11, 2015

Kite Beach

I brought home seashells from Kite Beach as souvenirs.

Gotta love the sandy beaches of Dubai! Last March while I was in the UAE, visiting The Beach was on my must-do list. Due to the time restrictions, however, I didn't have time to go! So, my sista-Stik and I made up for it by making a quick 20-minute stop at Kite Beach on our way to the airport. It was very family friendly, wonderfully clean, and definitely pro-tourist (hello bikinis!).

The water was cold, so I spent the majority of the time with my feet in the sand and soaking up the sun. It sure did agree with me, and I definitely could have stayed longer!

Hmmm, I see a girls' trip in my future...

xo | din


scarf | LOFT
tank | Mossimo
shorts | LOFT
sandals | Mix No. 6


din's Travel Notes
The fact of the matter is, two days in Dubai is too short. Especially if the itinerary includes a full day desert "safari" and another half-day day trip. Both of which are on the must-do list, so it's not a matter of cutting something out, but extending time to actually see this renowned city.

As I mentioned, I was headed to the airport to catch a flight to Doha, Qatar. Let me tell you, Fly Dubai was a dream. The crew was so kind, the seats were comfortable, and the ride was smooth. I will definitely fly with them again, and recommend you do as well! Just be sure that you change from your beach wear to an outfit that shows less skin (I changed into black skinny jeans in the ladies' room) once you land into Hamad Int'l Airport. Our authoritative friends in Doha aren't as lenient!


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...