Friday, May 15, 2015

Flower Child



The past week and a half, I've been living in a trailer outside my parents house just waiting for my flight. I have about 4 more weeks until I catch my plane and that means another month of living out of a suitcase and boxes. It's extremely annoying digging for everything that would normally be in plain sight for me to see.

Lucky for me my mom has mad style sense, so I decided to raid her closet. It seemed like a much easier option for me today than hunting for what I wanted. After all, I'm about to head up to Canada with my husband to see his family one more time before we leave. Getting ready for my day was made so much easier all because of this sweet dress. Like it?

xo | dré 


dress | Express
sandals | Miu Miu
necklace | Walgreens
flower ring | Forever 21
headband | The Market NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...