Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Flashy



Happy hump day! I hope your week has been treating you well! Keep holding on and staying strong...Friday will be here before you know it ;)

Over this last weekend, I got to spend some quality time with my mom, including running our first ever Color Run. It was such a blast! Included with our swag bag of race day gear was a flash tattoo reading 'HAPPY'. If you've ever worn a flash tattoo before, you know that they last for a while. I was pretty excited to mark myself with it for race day, knowing it would last me through part of the week.

The look that I'm wearing today, really accents my tattoo. Adding this gold collar necklace really makes the gold pop to me. The turban I'm wearing, I purchased at Topshop during my birthday weekend in NYC. I can't get enough of it! I can't wait to pair it with a bikini in Hawaii! What do you think of this look? 

xo | dré 


top | H&M 
faux leather pants | H&M 
booties | Shiekh 
turban | Topshop 
necklace | dollar store

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...