Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Not Foolin'



I've been having a major urge to cut my hair lately, and finally I could take it no longer! Being that I agreed to be a model for Charbon Salon in the Fashion SOULstice show, I knew that I had to wait until that was over. Lucky for me, Chloe, my friend and stylist at Charbon, had a spot for me the next day.

She had her work cut out for her since I left my backcombed 'fro, leftover from the show, for her to detangle. Once my locks were freed, she gave me one fly haircut. I'm super picky about my hair and I couldn't be happier with it! 

If you live in Seattle, I highly recommend Charbon Salon! What do you think of my new cut?

xo | dré 


jumper | Lululemon
bralette | Victoria's Secret
heels | Nine West
silver bracelet | Alex & Ani 
black bracelet | BCBG
bag | gift with purchase of Taylor by Taylor Swift
haircut | Chloe at Charbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...