Monday, April 20, 2015

Mani Monday | Fun In The Sun


Shout out to all the hip chicks out there! There's a new cosmetic line in town and it's clearly just for you!

As part of the CapFABB fam, I had the opportunity to try out this new line and share with you, our fabulous readers. Verdict is: love it!

What I love is that even though the 'Fun In The Sun' Collection includes softer colors, the normal two coat application is all that's needed. Tell me how many other yellow nail lacquers can claim the same?! What's more is that the color and clear top coat dries fast. I didn't even need to apply my rapid dry polish. Now, I can get hip to that!

xo | din


Hip Chicks Spring 2015 Collection available soon!

base coat | 1st Base
green lacquer | Sorbet
yellow lacquer | Rave
top coat | Flossy Glossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...