Monday, January 12, 2015

Mani Monday | All Sparkly And Gold by OPI


Hey code keepers! Clearly I haven't stopped celebrating my bday because I'm wearing the glitter polish that dré gave me for my bday. Look how sparkly and fun it is, how could I not!?

This is one of my all time favorite gold glitter polishes. It went on smoothly, has nice even specs, and of course compliments my skin tone perfect. (Good job, drésky!) I just love OPI's All Sparkly and Gold!

What I also love is OPI's Glitter Off polish. Without it, I would think twice about applying a glitter polish. That's because I'd be too occupied thinking about all the time it's going to take to get off. Needless to say, it's a must and if you haven't tried it yet...get on it, sister! (Note: Don't let it get too dry before you apply your glitter polish-- it won't work!)

Remember to check back, right here, every Monday for your manicure inspiration! 

xo | din


No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...