Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Diehard Fan


I'm all about makeovers. Last summer when I colored my hair deep green, I was flipping through photos of fun Pravana color with my dad, and it was then that he promised me that if the Seahawks made it to the Superbowl again, he would let me color his hair to match the team. So basically this entire football season, I've been anxiously awaiting the moment that I would give him a Seahawks makeover! 

I didn't waste a second getting him scheduled with me this week. I'm super excited with how it turned out! My dad was a little nervous about what I'd do to him, but upon seeing the result, he got pretty excited too. So glad my dad was a trooper and let me have my fun with his hair. Go Hawks!!

xo | dré 

hair color | Pravana Vivids in Neon Green and Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...