Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Tree


My family is on the move yet again. Not too far, just across town. It's a temporary relocation while my husband gets the home ready to sell for the current owners. 

The house is basically empty still, but we did put our tree up. I love all of our ornaments, and each year we add more to our collection. Between my ballerina days and the ballerinas I'm currently raising, we have lots of nutcracker and tutu ornaments! But must share a few of my fashionable ones :)

This sparkly Eiffel Tower is part of my collection because Paris is always a good idea. Not to mention, it reminds me of my dream of going to Paris someday (PFW din?! Fingers crossed!). Then I have this fierce zebra print bootie because heels are the answer to every question! And finally, I wanted to share this fab retro Barbie ornament I've had since I was a little girl. I mean is there really anyone more fashionable than Barbie? Girl has an outfit for EVERY occasion! 

What are your holiday musts? Leave them in the comments below!

xo | dré 


sweater | Lululemon
top | RW&Co
leggings | Express
boots | Soda
polish | OPI Emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...