Sunday, December 7, 2014

Leopard



This weekend I got to celebrate my fabulous friends birthday. I don't know if anything gets me quite as excited as getting fancy with my friends! 

The birthday girl was beyond glam and I didn't want to disgrace her, so I made effort to put my best foot forward. While I was in Cali this summer, I picked up a new pack of lip tattoos at Sugar Factory, this time in leopard print. I think they were so fun with my leopard print dress. My girl, Ginger got her dress from a local boutique, and she better keep watch over her closet because it's about to go missing!! Aren't we fancy!? Happy birthday Ginger!!

xo | dré 


faux fur | H&M 
top | Urban Outfitters 
dress | free people
booties | Shiekh
clutch | Steven
lip tattoo | Violent Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...