Friday, November 14, 2014

Calling All Fashionistas



I literally need anyone and everyone's help! Do you see this sweater pictured above? Well, I have been wanting a sweater like this for about 3 years. Clearly I've had no luck. 

Then last year I found this photo on Pinterest and when I saw it, I knew that it was the one! Here's the trouble...I haven't been able to find it. The link took me nowhere, and though I've search through the internet and stores, I remain empty handed.

If anyone knows where I can get this sweater will you please, PLEASE let me know?! I realize this exact one is most likely not available anymore, but I'm hoping for a replica of sorts!  Comment below for any links or stores where you have seen one. Thanks in advance for your help!

xo | dré 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...