Friday, October 10, 2014

Ocksa

It's been a few weeks now since I walked in VFW, but I've been dying to share these photos from the Ocksa show. This show had to have been one of my most favorite shows I have ever walked for. 
The designers come from Brazil and their S/S '15 collection had layers upon layers. The hair was rough and full of texture on top, while the sides were slicked back. The makeup was a look that I've seen before, but never worn myself—a "no features" look. That's right. Foundation and concealer on everything, including eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips. I felt a little scary looking, and I kinda liked it!


My youngest got to come watch the show which she was pretty excited about. She was loving all the fashion, making sure she got to do her own fashion pose after she was done hanging out with me backstage.



The mood of the show was " we don't want to be here". So one by one we reluctantly shuffled down the runway. 


Watch the show in its entirety (and catch me at 1:19:15!) here!

xo | dré 


runway photos | Andrew Campbell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...