Thursday, September 25, 2014

Backstage with Goldie at VFW

Last week I spent 3 days in Vancouver, B.C. walking in their fashion week. It was definitely their best season yet. The venue moved from the Chinese Cultural Center to the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, where they had set up tents. 

I'm looking forward to sharing all the different collections I walked for with you, but let me start with Goldie. This was my third season walking for this designer. Her ready-to-wear collections never disappoint. The makeup for her show was soft on the eyes and a bright pink lip. The hair was soft waves. Below you can see some of the photos from backstage.


After the show was over, my husband and I headed out to the VFW after party at Cabana nightclub. The music was great and the hors d'oeuvres were delicious.  I even found a panda on the way! 


And finally here's a photo from the runway captured by Dale Rollings.


xo | dré 


runway show | Goldie
hair | Julian Scott 

After Party attire
jacket | H&M 
top | H&M 
pants | Denim Blvd
booties | Shiekh
clutch | Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...