Friday, August 1, 2014

Cover Story | August 2014


It seems to me that buzz around back to school shopping is picking up. And, although I'd prefer to bask in summer forever, I figure a brief detour won't hurt. So, today's cover story is going to be a little different...

In the August issue of Seventeen, pop star Ariana Grande is all wrapped in plaid and I love it! Take a look below as I deCODE this extremely talented vocalist's style!


Get Ariana's Back-to-School Look!

Jessica Simpson | Aeriel Dotted Blouse, $29.40 (add'l option here)
Topshop | Checkered Skort, $60
Bebe | Reversible Jewel Chain Belt, $39
DSW | Sam Edelman Posey bootie, $119.95

Get more back-to-school fashion inspiration from Ariana's shoot by picking up your newsstand copy!

xo | din


photo credit: Kenneth Willardt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...