Thursday, August 28, 2014

California Dreamin'


It's that time of year again. The season that most moms are practically doing handsprings for, back-to-school, has me feeling saddened. This summer has been so fun and next week it's back to the grind.

These photos are from my final day in Cali...I. Did. Not. Want. To. Leave. It was such a beautiful and perfectly warm day, but I was cold in my car with the A/C on, and hot when I turned it off, so I just through on my new sweater that I got at Lulu in San Francisco. It's so comfy, I'm beyond obsessed with it!

So for now, I'll just dream of California, the great time we had together, and continue to count down the days until I can live in a sunshine paradise year-round. 

xo | dré 


sweater | Lululemon 
top | H&M 
shorts | H&M 
sandals | dolce vita

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...