Saturday, August 30, 2014

Last Chance


Tomorrow is the last day of August. Although I will continue to revel in every warm day until fall is upon us, there are certain items in my wardrobe that I feel I need to retire until next summer...or until I'm on an island.

This last year, I spent my birthday in Roseau, Dominica. My hubby had taken me out for a fab lunch and tastey treats, which of course led to shopping ( don't all things lead to shopping?! ). I really wanted to find something unique from that city to always remind me of my trip. 

I came across this 2-piece set from a vendor by where the cruise ships were coming in. I fell in love with the print of the fabric and knew it was a must. So here is my final chance in 2014 to rock this look from the island. Summer, I love you! You'll always be in my heart! Until next year...

xo | dré 


2 piece set | street vendor in Roseau, Dominica
wedges | Mossimo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...