Friday, August 8, 2014

Big Brown Eyes


My brown eyes are unmistakable. In fact, all of my features are-- bold brows...check; bold eyes...check; bold lips...check! Still, of all my facial features, my eyes and my smile are the two that I've been told make the biggest impression. Would you agree? Here, I'm playing both of them up (yes, both!) and wanted to share with you for a little weekend inspiration.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I used several different brands to create this look. Take a look below to see all the fun products I used to compliment my brown eyes. Then let me know what you think in the comments below!

xo | din

[MAKEUP]
on face
tinted moisturizer | St. Moritz by NARS
concealer | Medium Honey by Clinique
bronzer & highlight | Spicy heat duo by Sephora
on eyes
eyeshadow | Spicy heat as base, Smog and Oil Slick by Urban Decay blended for depth, gold "angel's" dust (private collection) added on center lid for a pop of shine.
mascara | Full Action (black) by Sephora
liner | Palladio (black liquid) added to rim of bottom lid
on lips
liner |  Trust in Red by MAC
lipstick | Sunset Rhythm by Sephora (center of ombré), Rouge Artist Natural (N28) by Makeup Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...