Sunday, January 13, 2013

studs & spikes

codenamedredin.blogspot.com

I don't know how long my obsession with studs and spikes will last, but I'm in no rush to send this trend to the back of my closet. Here's a few bold looks I've been eyeing:










Spiked finger clutch; Jeffrey Campbell Holy Cross wedge, here; Nasty Gal Spiked Moto Jacket, here; Bardot heart studded clutch, here; Nasty Gal Spiked Chiffon Moto Jacket, here; McQueen gold Pavé skull clutch; vintage clutch found during my visit to the French Quarters; Giuseppe Zanotti 'Wild Africa' sandals, here; Giuseppe Zanotti Swarovski crystal spiked wedge, here.

D&G Dea Lace Clutch

Anyone else in la-la-love? Tell me about it, Stud. (;

Top photo courtesy of A Bold Statement blog. Don't know who created those shoes, they were probably sent from the heavens!

xo | din

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love hearing from our readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...